1. SCOPE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
Under R.A. No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act, “personal information’ is defined as any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information that we collect about you for the purpose of providing you with our products and services we offer. By availing our services or by giving us your personal information, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
2. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND SHARING OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
As part of our functions and in order to provide you with better services. We the MILLENNIUM CASH FINANCE COMPANY, INC. will collect your personal information and credit-related personal information to assess your application, to provide you with the product or service that you have requested and to assess any future applications for products and services you may make to us or our related entities/branches. If you are a Co-Maker we collect your personal information and credit-related personal information to assess whether we accept you as Co-Maker for credit applied for, provided to the borrower, specifically:
- Complete Name of Borrower and Co-Maker/s Spouse/Dependent/s/address, birthdate, contact details, nationality, marital status;
- Specimen Signatures;
- Government issued ID details (SSS/GSIS UMID ID, Driver’s License, Tax Identification etc.)
- Financial Information (such as income, expenses, Pension details, ATM and/or Passbook bank account details, balances, financial and transaction history, etc)
- Employment details.
- Images via CCTV or other similar recording devices and processes which may be observed when visiting our offices and using our other facilities.
- Mobile Number and Email Address.
- SSS/GSIS Pension verification status and or Bank Statement print-out
- Submission of SSS/GSIS Pension verification/status. We will only use personal information that you provide to us through providing us your documents for the purposes for which you supplied it.
If you provide incomplete or incorrect information, we may be unable to provide you with the product or service you are applying for.
Customer information will be processed, transferred and disclosed by us and/or member of MCFCI in connection with the following
- The provisions of services and to approve, manage, administer or effect any transaction that you request or authorize.
- Meeting Compliance obligation.
- Collecting any amounts due and outstanding from you.
- Conducting credit checks and obtaining or providing credit references.
- Enforcing or defending our rights.
- For our internal operational requirements or those MCFCI (including credit risk management, system or product development and planning, audit and administrative purposes)
- Maintaining our overall relationship with you including marketing or promoting financial services and market research.
MCFCI does not share your personal information with any third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless you have provided specific consent in relation to this. MCFCI may share your personal information with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following circumstances:
- Any branches the MCFCI.
- Any sub-contractors, agents, service providers (including their employees, directors and officers).
- Exchange of information between credit providers (including a credit provider who has lent money the same security) any information or opinion about credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history, or credit capacity.
- Any authorities, in response to their request. Provide credit information to credit reporting bodies the Republic Act no. 9510 the Credit Information Corporation.
- MCFCI maintains databases of existing customers and other contacts who have registered interest in receiving communications for the purposes of advising recipients of product/services updates. If you provide us with your email address at any time, it will only be used for specific communications with you by MCFCI, and will never be disclosed or sold to any third party. Recipients can remove themselves from our database at any time by advising us that they no longer wish to receive any marketing material or information from MCFCI.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We highly value the personal information collected and stored with us and make sure that it is protected from possible threats, both online and offline. Our Company has put in place the necessary technical, organizational and physical measures to make sure that your data is kept safe and secure against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Our employees shall operate and hold personal data under confidentiality. They are required to sign non-disclosure agreements on the company’s privacy and security policies to ensure confidentiality and security of personal data.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You are afforded rights in relation to your personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, including the right to access, correction, and objection to the processing, including the right to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission. You have the right to request access to your personal information. You also have the right to request MCFCI correct any inaccuracies in your personal information. You may send us email@example.com a request for access. Depending on the nature of the request.
MCFCI will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain your personal information for a period of 5 years to 10 years after your last interaction with us. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required. We destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
6. CONTACT US
MCFCI Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the personal information, it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice and Consent or MCFCI personal information collection practices. Please contact our Customer Care: mobile number 09176210846 or phone us at (082)225-3885, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mail at Compliance Department Unit 2A1 Anda Corporate Center, Anda cor. Magallanes Sts., Davao City. MILLENNIUM CASH FINANCE COMPANY, INC. reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice and Consent at any time. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice and Consent to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your personal information may be used.
By this Privacy Notice and Consent. I/We acknowledge having read and understood these permissions to obtain, use and disclose information. I/We agree to the terms of this Privacy Statements. I/We give consent MCFCI on collecting, using my/our personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act, the information specified above until the credit is repaid in full.